LEISTRITZ, with its headquarter in Nuremberg was founded in 1905 and has approx. 1,650 employees in various locations around the world. Already since 1924, we have been producing screw pumps in Nuremberg. Modern quality assurance and environmental management systems, the most recent development tools, as well as perfect manufacturing technology in metalworking ensure globally renowned quality standards. Today, the LEISTRITZ PUMPEN GMBH is one of the leading companies in the area of supplying screw pumps for almost any field of application. Our customers appreciate the versatile usability of LEISTRITZ screw pumps in combination with their optimum life cycle costs. The LEISTRITZ service centres in Europe, Asia, the USA, and South America ensure high availability of our pumps and systems.